spade flower jacquard stripe market medium tote
Sale Price 350,00 €
see more from: handbags shoulder bags the work edit
jacquards are part of our heritage almost as much as nylon. they’re unique fabrics: highly-textured, with patterns that are woven, instead of printed. for this collection we wanted to do something totally new with our signature spade flower pattern. we looked to limonta, a centuries-old, family-owned textile mill in northern italy near como. they’ve been producing and experimenting with jacquards for over 100 years, and are one of the world’s most renowned mills. together we’ve made something special. here, we’ve used our new spade flower jacquard (topped with stripes, another element reimagined from our archives) on our market medium tote—a bag that holds everything with pockets to organize it all.
Shipping & Returns
- 10.25"h x 11.8"w x 6.25"d
- handle drop: 11"
- italian jacquard fabric with smooth italian leather trim
- solid faille lining
- pinmount logo
- top-handle bag with zip-around closure
- interior zipper pocket
- interior snap-tab slip pocket
- includes detachable spade dangle
- fits ipad, iphone xs max, large continental wallet
- style # pxrub271