spade flower jacquard everything stripe medium tote
jacquards are part of our heritage almost as much as nylon. they’re unique fabrics: highly-textured, with patterns that are woven, instead of printed. for this collection we wanted to do something totally new with our signature spade flower pattern. we looked to limonta, a centuries-old family-owned textile mill in northern italy near como. they’ve been producing and experimenting with jacquards for over 100 years, and are one of the world’s most renowned mills. together we’ve made something special. here, we’ve used our new spade flower jacquard (topped with stripes, another element reimagined from our archives) on our everything medium tote — a bag that fits everything you need.
- 10.25"h x 11.8"w x 6.25"d
- handle drop: 5.5"
- strap drop: 22"
- italian jacquard fabric with smooth italian leather trim
- faille lining
- tote with open top, tie and dog-clip closures and detachable wristlet pouch
- 2 interior snap-tab slip pockets
- optional (and adjustable) shoulder strap
- includes detachable spade dangle
- style # pxrub289